Call Denton criminal lawyer Karen Alexander today at 972-420-6560!

Denton Criminal Defense Attorney

Can a conviction be appealed to a higher court?

Yes. A defendant can appeal a conviction to an appellate court in hopes that the appellate court will reverse the decision. An appellate court reviews only the record of what happened in the court room. Witnesses are not called. In many cases, if a case is being appealed, the defendant remains free on bond.

Go Back to FAQs

Home   |   Greetings   |   Attorney Profiles   |   Practice Areas   |   Criminal Law Process   |   Testimonials   |   Contact Us   |   Client Information Form   |   Legal Colleagues

Copyright © -
Alexander & Associates | 190 Civic Circle, Suite 155  LewisvilleTX  75067 |  Phone: (972)-420-6560 | Disclaimer

We accept the following forms of payment: Cash, Cashiers Check, Personal Check, Visa, Mastercard